With Christmas right around the corner I've put together a list of a few of my favorite beauty items that I am loving right now! These are for any beauty lover in your life whether they are a beauty beginner or a Sephora Rouge makeup obsessed lover.
1. Pucker up for this one! This lip duo includes the Charlotte Tilbury's best-selling, nude-pink lipstick accompanied by a matching lip liner! Anyone that follows me knows that I am all about the lips and am a big fan of lining those lips! With a neutral yet very feminine shade, this set is sure to make her smile. Gentleman, I'd position yourselves under the mistletoe when you give her this one. ;-)
2. These are a staple for me! I wear them everyday and feel every girls needs a quality yet cute pair of slippers. Although these are open toed I assure you your feet are nice and toasty inside of them and they are very durable. These are a steal on Amazon and come in a variety of colors! I love them so much I'm picking up a few more colors for myself.
3. Want tighter skin you can contour from the comfort of your own home? Yeah, who doesn't - that's why the ReFa CARAT has grown in popularity! This beauty tool is platinum-coated and waterproof, helping to tighten and tone the look of skin from head to toe with a mild micro-current that contributes to less puffiness and a firmer, more contoured look. Now through 1/6 on purchases over $200 you will receive their Holiday Travel purse full of deluxe samples!
4. Honey, honey! This NAKED HONEY Drop Vault, by Urban Decay, is receiving all the BUZZ! This set includes an eye primer, the 12-shade Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette, Honey Lip Plumper, Honey Scented Sparkling Body Powder and their Honey-Scented All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Jam packed with lots of goodies, this set is one to add beneath your tree!
5. Scrub a dub dub! Start 2020 off with the softest skin ever. BajaZen offers a line of body scrubs fit for any beauty lover and here are my two personal favorites! I love their CocoGlow™ Body Buff Scrub & Mermaid Glow Body Buff Scrub. Both are amazing and buff away dry skin leaving you with the softest, most radiant skin!
6. Beauty devices are all the latest rage as we've seen over the past year and that's going to stay a big trend into 2020. One of my favorite beauty tools is the ZOE Bliss by QYKSONIC. This power device cleanses, massages and helps further apply skincare and beauty oils into the skin. It is targeted towards diminishing signs of aging and bringing your natural glow out!
7. Snag it while it's available - KKW Beauty flies off the shelf and I could dedicate a whole list to a number of their products but I've listed 2 of my must-haves from this brand! Their Skin Perfecting Body Foundation & Brush Duo is amazing! Check out their Instagram (@kkwbeauty) for Before & Afters of this body foundation - truly astonishing results and allows for beautiful, flawless skin! Having the foundation bundled with their brush is crucial for perfect, easy application. Next, their Nude Crème Lipsticks are so creamy and beautifully pigmented these are a staple for anyone. They offer the BEST nude and alternative natural, peachy toned colors. They have bold reds and burgundies available as well!
Price: Foundation & Brush Duo $77 (currently on sale for $65)
Price: Nude Crème Lipsticks $18
8. You will steal the gift exchange game with this one! Julie Mollo clutches are everything for everyone - she has so many fun designs you can check out on her site and she offers custom clutch orders! Everything from stylish clutches you can wear for a night on the town, to adorable makeup bags and keychain clutches for on the go! Her clutches can be found nationwide in various boutiques, and if you're lucky your local Nordstrom, Macy's and Neiman Marcus may have a few left as well! Be sure to check her out on Instagram (@juliemollo)!
9. Anyone that knows me knows I love a good robe. I live in mine and wear them all.the.time. Investing in a quality robe is SO worth it! I've listed two favorites one is your classic robe by Parachute that is made of Turkish cotton (so, so soft!) and comes in a variety of beautiful, relaxing colors. The next is just as high quality but in a fun, daring print and cheetah will never go out of style and that is by Kimpton! They have a variety of colors and prints for everyone!
Price: Parachute Robe $99
Price: Kimpton Robe $149 (on sale now for $111.75!)
10. This gift never fails! Toss aside the Visa or Mall giftcards and think of her wants & needs. Does she go to a facialist? Is she due to have her hair colored or enjoy getting her nails done? Think of her beauty services that she is routine with (or doesn't treat herself to) and give her a day at the spa or call her stylist and schedule her an appointment. These gifts will be sure to surprise her and make her feel great heading into the New Year!